Sunday, 10 March 2013

Big Top

I glued up the boards this weekend for the counter top that I started a few posts back, using some of the biscuits that arrived this week.
 I piled lots of heavy timber on the top of this to keep it flat as the boards set. We had a little covering of snow this morning as I cut a few biscuit slots and finished gluing up a bread board edge along one side of the big top. Lots of sanding and shaping to do after the glue sets.
 Then I will start on the side and shelf unit that will hold up the counter top , along with a little drawer , so I have a few new challenges for the weeks ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment