Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Breathing

Wild garlic ,fresh lush growth of new needles on the larches and a carpet of new life in the woods.
The vines twisting round young saplings will give some interesting markings in the future all these things seem to give me a little boost .
The leaves of autumn are all but gone covered by springs vibrant colours. I came across an old ash tree with a huge growth burr type thing on a lower limb, I wonder what amazing grain hides inside this.
I tried the wild garlic you can see the different parts in my hand leaves ,flowers, stem and seeds. All this surrounds us in woodlands and wild places ,so we should all try to take a bit of it in breathing the new life, "oh the sawmills Swallows have returned again and brought some glorious sunshine with them ":)

1 comment: