Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 November 2021

Mending

 Hi folks

So you might be thinking I have been busy making lots of nice things. That wasn't the case. 

A year or so ago, I chopped the tops off two fingers in a multi tasking disaster. However a nice plastic surgeon mended them for me. 

That wasn't my finest moment for sure. I'm getting back into doing a little more now.

Some tool box restorations and I enjoy fettling old axes.

Bear with me while I try to fathom out blogger on android. 





 



2 comments:

  1. I can see that you are right-handed or that you are normally left-handed and had to use your weak hand in a pinch.

    It's good to see your post and glad there was a DR with the right skills to put you back together again.

    Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Art
      I'm right handed, my left is healed but two damaged fingers have around 50 percent feeling. Hope all is well with you and your family.

      Delete